The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program lets you experience the thrill of diving under the supervision of a PADI Professional in pool or pool-like conditions. During your adventure, you’ll master some basic concepts and scuba skills and might even head off to experience an open water adventure.
LEARN TO DIVE - DISCOVER SCUBA DIVINGThe Dive Shop Discover Scuba Course
- Minimum age: 10 (parent or guardian must be present for anyone under 18 years old)
- A completed and signed Discover Scuba Diving brochure
In the comfort of our heated pool, you will realize the wonderful experience of the underwater world. All you need to do is call us (326-DIVE) and reserve a place. After a brief introduction by our staff, you will view the “Discover Scuba” video then suit up for your pool training and underwater experience (Bring your swimsuit and towel, dressing rooms on premises). Find out for yourself how fun and easy Scuba diving actually is! There will never be a better time. When you participate in a Discover Scuba Diving program, you discover excitement and adventure – freedom and serenity. Nothing compares to the “weightless” exhilaration of breathing underwater. Only a diver knows the feeling!
Cost of Discover Scuba Course
- No equipment necessary – everything’s provided–except you supply the smiles
Private Discovers are available on your schedule. The cost for private is $20 per person.
What you need to bring?
- Bathing suit and towel
- Sense of adventure
- World’s most popular introduction to scuba diving
- Available in a pool, ocean, almost anywhere there’s water
- Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Average dive depth is 8 feet in our pool, 20 feet in the ocean.
- Most Discover Scuba Diving experiences take just an
hour or two
Usually the Last Wednesday of the Month
2017 Class Dates
- January 25
- February 22
- March 29
- April 26
- May 31
- June 28
- July 26
- August 30
- September 27
- October 25
- November 29
- December 27
Doctors release is only needed if you answered “YES” to any medical questions, for your safety answer all questions honestly, a “YES” doesn’t mean that you can’t SCUBA, you just need your doctor’s approval.