SOLMAR V GREAT WHITE SHARKS. GUADALUPE ISLAND
Sept 26-30, 2017
Witness the power, stealth, and majesty of the apex predator of the ocean, the Great White Shark! Get up close and personal while meeting these beautiful animals in a safe and secure environment. Great White Shark cage diving is the ultimate underwater adventure! It is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Isla Guadalupe:his remote island located in the Pacific Ocean 165 miles west of Ensenada, Mexico is world renown as a Great White Shark destination.It has an abundance of sharks August through October, due to the colonies of elephant seals, fur seals, and sea lions.Crystal clear water with visibility often over 100 feet makes it the best choice for viewing, photography, and videography of sharks.
- 5 days/ 4 nights on boat
- 3 full days of cage diving
- 3 meals/day
- snacks, beverages including soft drinks, beer, and wine with dinner
- tanks, weights, weight belts
- roundtrip transfers from hotel in San Diego to boat.
- 16% mexican IVA taxes.
- Great White Shark Cage Distinctive Specialty dives.