COCO VIEW RESORT – Roatan
NOV 24 – DEC 2, 2017
Nicknamed as the Big Island, this tropical Caribbean island is paradise for the wanting traveler. Situated on Roatan’s south shore, Coco View Resort is perched on the edge of the worlds second largest coral reef. There is spectacular and convenient diving. Take a short ride on one of the custom dive boats to Roatan’s best dive sites, or explore the pristine coral walls and 140′ wreck “Prince Albert” in our famous “Front Yard” – only a few fin kicks from your room!
- Round trip air
- 7 nights over the water cabana rooms at CoCo View Resort
- 3 meals daily (Breakfast to order, Full lunch, Dinner buffets w/salad bar & choice of entree)
- One Bar-B-Que on Private Cay (weather permitting)
- One Picnic on Private Cay(weather permitting)
- 6 days of diving (up to 4 boat dives a day)
- 6 days unlimited shore diving (24 hours a day)
- Use of kayaks, hot tubs, exercise room
- Welcome drinks
- Transfers to and from the airport and taxes
- Hotel taxes
- Free WiFi.
- Single occupancy add on a additional for oceanfront or $478 for the over the water cabana.