Garden Island Resort, Taveuni Fiji
March 25 – April 1, 2018
Join us as we find out why Fiji is known as the “soft coral capital of the world”. Taveuni is the best location to visit the Somosomo Strait home to the world famous Rainbow Reef. Explore vast slopes of pink, purple, orange, white, and red, soft corals that span out to capture passing nutrients. Reef fish abound along with sea turtles and pelagic animals like barracuda and reef sharks. Explore the nooks and crannies of the reef to find an assortment of creatures including moray eels, pipefish, and nudibranchs.
- 7 nights at Garden Island resort
- Welcome drinks
- 3 meals daily (Continental breakfast, 2 course lunch, 3 course dinner)
- Afternoon coffee/tea and fresh baked goodies
- 5 days of 2 tank morning boat dives
- 2 days of 1 tank afternoon boat dives (requires a minimum of 10 on trip)
- Unlimited shore diving (between 8am-3pm)
- Use of kayaks
- Cultural night with Lovo Feast and Meke dance performance (requires a minimum of 10 on trip)
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Hotel taxes
- Free WiFi.
- Ocean Front Spa suite – $175 per person
- Many day excursions available.
- Single occupancy – $325